Essay Competition for Students and Young Professionals
We will like to invite our young minds to think and write about ‘learning by asking questions’ through an essay competition, which provides an opportunity to explore the role of asking questions in building critical and reflective thinking capability. Our theme for 2018 is:
I ask, therefore, I am.
You may participate in this unique effort if you are a College or a University student or a young professional with less than 3 years’ experience.
Initial Screening by doctoral students
Final Screening by a panel of academic and practicing professionals
Regional Finalists (50 Entries)
National Finalists (15-20 Entries)
National Winners (5 Entries)
- Essay length between 2000-2500 words
- Essay must be an articulation of personal perspective, which may or may not include the description of personal experience.
- Participant can draw upon the existing research material, but it must not be a summary or reproduction of existing material.
- Essay may please be submitted electronically using the form on top right hand side of this page.
- Awards include a certificate and a provision for attending a one-day workshop on critical and reflective thinking.
- National finalists will be required to meet their cost of travel and stay at Hyderabad for participating in the National Meet. Regional Finalists are not required to travel.
- If you have any questions, you may please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|1||Submission||September 30, 2018|
|2||Regional Short List||October 31, 2018|
|3||National Short List||November 30, 2018|
|4||National Meet||December 28, 2018|