Mr. Yogi Sriram, is Senior Vice President – Corporate Human Resources, Larsen & Toubro Limited, a USD 16 billion technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. He also leads a world class Institute of Project Management.
Sriram has about 40 years of experience in the Human Resources Development function, of which 30 are in Leading Human Resources teams in companies of major significance such as Asea Brown Boveri Limited, BP,Taj Group (Tata) and the Shriram Group (Earlier DCM).His areas of interest are succession planning, career sculpting, team coaching, talent management and change management, having successfully contributed to the architecture and execution in these areas in leadership roles, in very large and diverse organizations. He has published papers in journals of international repute and has built a reputation as a successful thought leader and implementer having laid the foundation for most of L&T’s signature leadership programs.
- B.A Honors degree in Economics (Shriram College of Commerce)
- Masters in Personnel Management & IR (Tata Institute of Social Sciences)
- L.L.B. (University of Delhi) M.B.A. in Organization Behaviour (Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi)
- Awarded an Honorary Doctorate of Letters (ITM University)
- Admitted as the first HR professional in Indiaas Fellow (All India Management Association (AIMA))
- Diploma in Training and Development from Indian Society for Training & Development